
I am amazed at how many skies a person can see in a day. Some are happy, some are sad, some angry but edged with bits of heaven. On a long drive yesterday, I caught glimpses of all these emotions in a single afternoon of blue, white and gray and was in awe. Nature humbles me and as I get older, the humbling gets greater.
So I contemplate (no surprise there) and recognize how much variation there is in our own lives. I have gone through seasons with varying degrees of success, happiness, despair and realization and the common thread throughout it all is that it's my life... my sky. Life changes with undulating rhythms and I am OK with that now. It is a continual progression without start or finish line and I am up to the challenge of floating to the surface instead of sinking to the depths. Onward and upward to a peace colored with blue and white and as I strive toward this brilliant sky, all the gray will be that much easier to deal with.

Eloquent.
ReplyDelete